English Adult Classes in Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Katy, and San Antonio, TX
Crossing Borders’ programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth. Encourage your employees, family, and friends to perfect their English immersing themselves in one of our classes.
Our English (ESL) classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students); allowing students plenty of time to practice and excel.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? ¡Los siguientes programas te ayudarán a lograr todas tus metas!
Si quieres vivir legalmente en los Estados Unidos preguntanos como.
- English Fundamental For Spanish Speakers/Clases de inglés para principiantes - Este curso esta disenado para las personas que nunca han estudiado inglés o que tienen un conocimiento mínimo del mismo. Su vocabulario es limitado y entienden exspresiones simples, pero no lo suficiente como para entablar una conversación fluida.
- English Intensive or Semi-Intensive Immersion - All levels/Clases de inglés intensivas o semi-intensivas - Want to get ahead in today's world? Don't wait another day to improve your English.
- English (ESL) Conversation/Clases de conversación en inglés - This weekly class gives students the opportunity to practice their English skills while receiving corrective feedback.
- Business English - This course is designed for students who already speak and understand English, but still need to improve to meet professional needs.
- Accent Reduction / American Pronunciation - Let our native and expert instructors help you communicate with confidence, clarity and accuracy.
- We also offer Private, Semi-Private and Corporate classes
Personalized Assessments: If you know English, at least a little, we recommend that you take our English Placement test. After the written part of the test is faxed, emailed or given to us, a representative of Crossing Borders will call you to assess your conversation skills. These assessments are the best way to be placed exactly where you need to be. Download our English Placement Test
Surpass Your Language Goals: Many of you have asked about our General English Program that meets twice a week or on the weekends. But have you considered a Semi Intensive or Intensive Program? If you have the time and the budget, I recommend that you take a look into these two programs. If you are eager to learn and learn fast because you have plans to look for a better job or need to communicate urgently then sign up for Semi Intensive or Intensive General English Program. They work! Instead of showing up and doing one level in 3 months you do it in 4 weeks! You will see the difference when you try it! The results are amazing!
Professional English Language Teachers
Crossing Borders instructors are all college educated and many of them hold Master’s degrees. Our teachers use time-tested methods and only the best materials to guide you on your language-learning journey. CB offers classes for students of all ages, from toddlers to adults, and all fluency levels, from beginners to students looking to hone their skills. At Crossing Borders students are given the one-on-one attention needed to acquire a second, a third or even a fourth language.
Crossing Border English (ESL) classes are customized to meet your needs. Our teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and needs in order to determine what steps are needed to meet your language-learning goals. With Crossing Borders on your side you will show improvement within your first lesson. Please contact us about scheduling your English classes and continuing your language journey with us.